- Hair & Nail & Skin
Hair Nail Beauty Complex contains a broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals and
plant extracts. Selected for the optimal treatment of hair, skin and nails.
• Contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, skin, vision and
the normal function of the immune system.
• Promotes the health of the nervous system, skin, hair, eyes, mouth and liver.
• Prevents free radical damage, contributes to growth, protects skin and eye health.
• Maintains healthy hair, skin, nails, mucous membranes and slows aging.
• For the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and skin.
• Niacin deficiency can cause a condition called pellagra, which causes skin irritation.
• For the regulation of hormonal activity.
• For the normal formation of red blood cells.
• For the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Promotes hair growth.
• Deficiency of B7 can lead to hair loss.
• Plays a role in the process of cell division and growth.
• Is used to slow the aging process.
• For healthy eyes and skin.
• Helps build collagen, which is important for hair growth as it helps to grow and strengthen hair.
• For the protection of cells against oxidative stress and reduces wrinkles and skin dryness.
• Promotes nail growth and prevents hangnails.
• Makes you look and feel more energised.
• Is found inside the follicles of healthy hair.
• Can help your skin heal after being injured.
• Can help with your skin’s appearance, both clearing up acne and making the skin look smoother and healthier in general.
• Can help correct certain nail growth disorders and problems, including yellow nails.
• Destroys free radicals that damage hair and nails.
Vitamin P or bioflavonoids:
• Is partly found in citrus fruits and helps keep you safe from free radicals.
Is an organic bound Sulfur that occurs naturally in all living organisms and is used
for scar tissue, stretch marks, hair loss, wrinkles and protection against sun- and windburn.
• Plays a role in the growth of healthy hair and nails.
• The combination of calcium along with vitamins is much more beneficial for your hair, skin, nails and teeth.
• For a normal pigmentation of the hair and the skin.
• Collagen production and skin regeneration increase the effects of antioxidants.
• Is effective in reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
• To create strong hair follicles, which will stay intact for a long period of time.
• Magnesium deficiency can cause brittle nails, dry, scaly skin and dry hair.
• In combination with vitamin C, Zinc and Copper are integral collagen and keratincofactors, promoting skin elasticity.
• Deficiency may lead to premature greying of hair and insufficient growth of nails and hair.
• Deficiency can lead to deterioration of the protein structure that makes up the hair follicle and also cause slow nail growth or nail
• Is effective in healing skin lesions.
• Is important for hormonal balance and a deficiency can be a root cause of acne
|Vitamin A||600 µg||75%|
|Vitamin B1||10 mg||909%|
|Vitamin B2||10 mg||714%|
|Vitamin B3||40 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6||16 mg||1143%|
|Vitamin B7||0.4 mg||800%|
|Vitamin B9||200 µg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||20 µg||800%|
|Vitamin C||70 mg||88%|
|Vitamin D||2 µg||40%|
|Vitamin E||20 mg||167%|
|Vitamin P||20 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10||4 mg|
|Horsetail extract||10 mg|
- Take one tablet with water twice a day, preferably at mealtime.
- Can be used for an unlimited period of time.
- Always take the daily recommended dose.
- For the optimal treatment of hair, skin and nails.